These Spikes brought in the most new Builder and Associate members to our Federation in March 2018. Thank you for growing our network of professionals.
- Region A: Emerson Clauss, Allegiance Construction & Development, LLC, Builders & Remodelers Association of Greater Boston
- Region B: Reggie Holland, Holland Group Inc., Macon County HBA (North Carolina)
- Region C: Curt Cartwright, Rapid City Window & Glass Inc., Black Hills HBA (South Dakota)
- Region D: Chris Hawkins, TWFG Insurance Services, Greater Houston BA (Texas)
- Region E: Paul Conrad, Conrad Brothers Construction, BCA of Wood River Valley (Idaho)
Chris Hawkins says he was fortunate to have a Spike mentor in the late, great Emilio Silvestri. “Emilio taught me ‘the task is to ask,’ so that is what I do. I ask everyone I deal with if they are a member.”
Sometimes all a prospective member needs is a personal connection. The prospect is more likely to join if asked through a colleague, rather than seeking it out on their own. And it adds a feeling of culpability.
Ready to join the ranks of these successful recruiters? Download a Spike Prospect Rolodex to list out everyone you work with so you won’t forget to ask anyone about membership!